Staged Deliveries Make Project Organization Easier
IAC’s Staging Specialists can study your project timeline and develop a comprehensive staging delivery schedule that maximizes your team’s efficiency. This system gives you the option to place an entire job order at once, then have the appropriate parts staged and delivered as you need them while the project progresses. To ensure smooth transactions from start to finish, IAC Staging Specialists will work closely with your project managers to coordinate releases.
IAC Staging Specialists will help you answer these questions:
- How can we locate a specific part or piece of equipment when it is needed?
- Have we ordered all equipment necessary to complete this project?
- Do we have room at our facility to store all of the parts and equipment needed from start to finish?
Keep your project organized by leaving the delivery schedule up to us. By staging the arrival of your parts and supplies, it’s easier to stay on time and on budget.
IAC Project Staging Services include:
- Comprehensive evaluation of overall project
- Complete one-time job ordering
- Off-site project staging
- Precise delivery scheduling
- Release coordination based on your requests
- Manufacturer job packing
The benefits of IAC’s Project Staging Services are clear:
- Improved organization: Your project area will stay cleaner and more organized by eliminating excess materials.
- Peace of mind: You’ll breathe easy knowing that all of the equipment you need for your project is in safe hands and will be available when you need it.
- Increased efficiency: IAC’s staging delivery methods keep your project running on schedule and according to plan.