Effective date: June 21, 2017
IAC uses the information collected via the IAC Digital Platforms to:
- market and improve IAC services,
- transact business with IAC customers,
- improve the IAC Digital Platforms and the content distributed through them,
- contact you with updates to and information about the IAC Digital Platforms and IAC services and activities, to help with fraud identification,
- conduct other IAC marketing, promotional and informational activities,
- identify the type of digital and other content, messaging and information visitors to the IAC Digital Platforms value most, assess and monitor certain user experience, and
- help IAC understand the efficacy of the content, messaging and information provided through the IAC Digital Platforms.
Iaccompanies.com (including store.iaccompanies.com) login currently provides users with access to several IAC applications. Other applications require separate registrations. In the future, IAC may add other features to those accessed through iaccompanies.com (including store.iaccompanies.com) login.