A Secure Network Means Improved Productivity
IAC’s Network Security Specialists will assess your system-critical industrial technology and the connected network that ties it together, identifying vulnerabilities and offering solutions that bolster your confidence without slowing productivity.
Leadership at successful production facilities know the answers to these questions:
- As the world becomes more and more connected, how secure is the network in my plant?
- Do I have a plan to address the ever-evolving risks presented by modern threats, such as hackers and viruses?
- How will we respond if our security is compromised?
A comprehensive assessment performed by IAC’s Network Security Specialists will allow you to provide precise answers to these questions. IAC is an Authorized Distributor of Rockwell Automation products, and that means we don’t just understand the world of industrial automation, we can provide you with the tools you need to make the most of it.
An IAC Network Security Assessment Includes:
- In-depth analysis of current systems, including hardware, software and exchanged data, such as Ethernet packets
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluations that leverage both proven algorithmic assessment and emerging security technologies
- Easy-to-understand reports and analytics
- Prioritization of network risks and vulnerabilities
- Plans for improved system configurations, risk mitigation and actionable measures for prevention
The results of a Network Security Assessment are clear:
- Peace of mind: It is easy to manage complex production processes when you are confident in the integrity of your systems.
- Improved security: By proactively installing and maintaining proper security measures, the risk of a catastrophic breach can be minimized.
- Reduced downtime: By eliminating security threats and network risks, resources can be making products as intended.