Upon completion of this course, given a wired PowerFlex 750-Series drive (PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755) and AC motor, you will be able to start up the drive and configure drive parameters to meet application needs.
Throughout the course, you will have the chance to use a variety of hardware and software tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- DriveExecutive software
- DriveExplorer software
After each demonstration, you will be given exercises that offer extensive hands-on practice using a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive.
This two-day course can be taken as a stand-alone course, or it can be taken in conjunction with other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum to further broaden skills development.
- Verifying the PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Installation Environment
- Verifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Wiring and Grounding
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Configuring EtherNet/IP Communications for a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Starting Up a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Interpreting PowerFlex 750-Series Control Block Diagrams
- Controlling PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Operation
Note: Registration is based on current availability. Your IAC Supply Solutions representative will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation from IAC.