Successful Lighting Projects Start And End With Professional Design And Layout
Well-planned lighting is an integral part of any successful construction project. IAC’s Design and Layout Specialists will work with you to assess the lighting requirements of your new construction project. Then they will propose solutions to your challenges using the very latest lighting technology, helping the project to be completed on time and on budget – making the building’s residents happy for many years to come.
Successful lighting design and layout starts by answering these questions:
- What are this project’s objectives when it comes to lighting?
- Is cost or aesthetic appeal more important on this project?
- Are reduced maintenance costs an important factor in the final result?
- What light levels are preferred throughout this project?
By answering these questions, IAC’s Design and Layout Specialists will be able to help you put together a lighting plan that efficiently illuminates the building, balancing cost without compromising the well-being of those who work or live within it. Everything begins by sharing your building’s proposed lighting layout with IAC’s lighting experts. Let’s work together to make your project a success.
IAC design and layout capabilities include:
- Blueprint: Utilizing the most current lighting design software, we produce a “blueprint” that details fixture locations, accounts for light scheduling and recommends light level elevations.
- Lighting insight: Our extensive knowledge of lighting control often saves building owners money in the long run, integrating effective combinations of daylight-harvesting technology, occupant sensors and innovative controls.
- Value engineering: By reviewing your existing plans, IAC can often suggest cost-effective fixture alternatives that provide equal light levels and quality at significant savings.
- Switchgear configuration: Our Design and Layout Specialists are able to help with the switchgear portion of the project as well. By incorporating specific load requirements, total amp preferences, panel configurations and transformer locations, we can create a layout that provides a one-line diagram and panel schedule.
The benefits of IAC’s design and layout capabilities are clear:
- No hassle revisions: Our design process is a collaborative effort. We are happy to make as many revisions needed in order to meet your exact specifications.
- Data that saves you time and money: Upon completion, we provide you with a custom cost and data sheet for all included lighting fixtures (delivered via email).
- Ongoing support: IAC will be there throughout the project, delivering products and customer service that we will gladly stake our reputation on.