A Great Career Starts At IAC
Oversee the Business Management System as it pertains to the warehouse and inventory.JackWe are always in search of hard-working people that are looking to be part of a winning team. We offer an excellent compensation plan that rewards performance, excellent health insurance and a 401K retirement program. Qualified candidates should contact our Memphis branch at 901-345-7000 or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Warehouse Manager (Jackson, TN Branch)
- Leading and developing warehouse employees and delivery personnel to deliver the highest level of unparralleled customer service in the industry.
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy in daily operations and warehouse inventory.
- Directing all operations including Receiving, Shipping, Warehousing, Distribution, and Staffing within the warehouse
- Ability to successfully work with the team members of every branch of IAC to fulfill the overall mission of IAC.
- Oversee the Business Management System as it pertains to the warehouse inventory.
Oversee the Business Management System as it pertains to the warehouse and inventory.Jack
3M Inside Sales Specialist (Bartlett Branch)
This position is a full time Inside Selling role that is responsible for 3M sales growth with Light customer facing touches leveraging a well-defined strategic plan with outbound tactical communication execution.
Inside Sales (Glen, MS Branch)
he IAC Inside Sales Position will be responsible for, but not limited to, quotation, order entry, and customer service/support for assigned and general business accounts. This position provides administrative and sales supports to the outside sales teams. The correct, quality management of customer opportunities and expectations from generation, quotation, entry, and delivery are of paramount importance.T
- Processes customer orders by accurately quoting product, prices, product lead times and logistics.
- Assists outside sales personnel by processing priority transactions. Participates in consultative selling to Increases business and provide competitive solutions to customers varying needs.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communications with customers and co-workers to provide technical service and support
- Participates in training opportunities to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Manages customer projects including following the entire project life-cycle from job quotes, open orders, delivery and satisfaction expectations.