Ae’re always in search of hard-working people that are looking to be part of a winning team. We offer an excellent compensation plan that rewards performance, excellent health insurance and a 401K retirement program. Qualified candidates should contact our Memphis branch at 901-345-7000 or forward your resume to email@example.com.
This position is strategically marketing, promoting and profitably aligning our products and services to both existing and potential customers. The effective, efficient and quality management of customer and vendor opportunities from sales generation, quotation, entry, and delivery of products and service.
- Passion for solving of customer applications and issues and a desire to convert competitively held accounts
- Ability to view supported products and technology as a business
- ·Ability to administer and implement marketing, promotional programs, and product launches from Identified Product Businesses
- Ability to lead and coordinate the sales teaming efforts required to identify and to close account conversions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate highly technical products and services
- Strong arbitration skills to effectively listen, communicate, and gain consensus
- Strong presentation skills in group and individual situations.
- Computer skills (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, PDF, PowerPoint)
- Creative thinker with the ability to create original concepts to train, service, and sell to internal and external customers
- Understanding of data and how it can be used to analyze business opportunities
- Collaborative coordination and time management
- Ability to work as part of a team selling model
Click here for complete job description.