A Great Career Starts At IAC
We are always in search of hard-working people that are looking to be part of a winning team. We offer an excellent compensation plan that rewards performance, excellent health insurance and a 401K retirement program. Qualified candidates should contact our Memphis branch at 901-345-7000 or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Inventory Management Specialist /ISO Compliance Officer (Bartlett Branch)
This position is responsible for maintaining proper inventory records for the warehouse and company Distribution facility. Responsible for Cycle Counts, Inventory Accuracy, Total Warehouse Logistics compliance, monitoring daily reports for inventory accuracy and make all necessary changes to inventory counts in both our operating system (Sx) and our Total Warehouse Logistics System. (TWL) Serve as the ISO Compliance Officer for our 3 locations that are ISO certificated.
- Monitor daily accuracy of warehouse and distribution center inventory.
- Monitor daily exception reports for inventory accuracy.
- Make necessary changes to both our Sx operating system and TWL Total Warehouse Logistics systems.
- Proficiency at our Sx Operating System.
- Proficiency at our TWL Total Warehouse Logistics System.
- Trainer of users for both our Sx Operating System and TWL Total Warehouse Logistics systems.
- Company ISO Compliance Officer.
- Modify and correct ISO procedures for our warehouse locations that are ISO certified.
- Document work activities in appropriate professional report format.
3M Inside Sales Specialist (Bartlett Branch)
This position is a full time Inside Selling role that is responsible for 3M sales growth with Light customer facing touches leveraging a well-defined strategic plan with outbound tactical communication execution.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Blytheville Branch)
We are seeking a dependable, experienced delivery driver to become a vital part of our delivery team. Candidate must be organized, efficient and professional at all times while ensuring deliveries are made accurately and on time. Candidate must also have good verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Loading, transporting, unloading, and delivering items to clients or work sites in a safe, timely manner.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as trucks, forklifts, and pallet jacks.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use. Maintain inside cab organization and cleanliness.
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Supporting warehouse team such as shipping, receiving, pulling orders, stocking etc.
- Good attitude and able to be a supportive team player with the IAC company.