Identifying the steps required to assess and mitigate machinery risks are done with the Safety Lifecycle. These steps will help maximize productivity and improve machine safety within your facility. With each phase of the Safety Lifecycle, there are tools that can help simplify development, improve compliance, and reduce time to design and deliver your safety solution.
Each phase of the Safety Lifecycle sets the foundation for the next and intentionally leads our customers to:
- Identify hazards and estimate risks,
- Evaluate safety options based on acceptable industry solutions and mitigation techniques,
- Document and design a safe and improved system architecture,
- Verify applicable safety standards have been met,
- AND maintain and improve system safety and operation.
To learn more about how to get started in your Safety Lifecycle, click the links below and contact your IAC Supply Solutions, Inc. Automation Specialist or Account Manager.