Every day, IAC’s Network Security Specialists assess system-critical industrial technologies and the connected networks that tie them together, identifying vulnerabilities and offering solutions that bolster customer confidence without slowing productivity.
IAC’s Network Security Specialists help our customers to answer these challenging questions:
- As the world becomes increasingly connected, how secure is the network in my plant?
- Do I have a plan to address the ever-evolving risks presented by modern threats like hackers and viruses?
- How will we respond if our security is ever compromised?
To find solutions, IAC’s specialists perform a comprehensive assessment of the customer’s current systems. We are an authorized distributor of Rockwell Automation products, and that means we don’t just understand the world of industrial automation, we provide customers the tools they need to make the most of it.
An IAC Network Security Assessment Includes:
- In-depth analysis of current systems, including hardware, software and exchanged data such as ethernet packets
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluations that leverage both proven algorithmic assessment and emerging security technologies
- Easy-to-understand reports and analytics
- Prioritization of network risks and vulnerabilities
- Plans for improved system configurations, risk mitigation and actionable measures for prevention
The Benefits Of A Network Security Assessment Are Clear:
- Peace of mind: It is easier to manage complex production processes when you are confident in your systems.
- Improved security: By proactively installing and maintaining proper security measures, the risk of a catastrophic breach can be minimized.
- Reduced downtime: Instead of utilizing resources to overcome a network-borne security threat, they can be devoted to manufacturing products as intended.
Interested in learning more about our Network Security Assessments? Contact our Network Security Specialists by phone at 800-345-4005 or via email at email@example.com.