IAC’s Lockout-Tagout Specialists are industry-leading experts in lockout-tagout program implementation. Our proven systems and products provide customers with a comprehensive solution that is compliant, safe and efficient. Not only do our lockout-tagout services help to protect the well-being of employees, they can contribute to overall productivity as well.
Leadership at any safety-compliant production facility should be able to answer these questions. Can you?
- What equipment requires a lockout-tagout procedure?
- Do we possess all necessary components and devices required to successfully perform a lockout-tagout procedure on these machines?
- Have authorized employees been trained so they understand our current lockout-tagout procedures?
- Does our current lockout-tagout policy meet all requirements necessary to be OSHA compliant?
A lockout-tagout service performed by IAC’s Lockout-Tagout Specialists provides definitive answers to these very important questions.
IAC Lockout-Tagout Services Include:
- Illustrated placards that are unique to each machine
- Lockout-tagout procedures mounted clearly at the point of use on each machine
- Energy disconnects and control points on each machine, indicated by color-coded tags
- Necessary files delivered via USB and physical binder
The Benefits Of IAC Lockout-Tagout Services Are Clear:
- Improved safety: Safer workers are better workers, and with IAC-specified lockout-tagout procedures and training in place, teams will stay productive with less risk of injury.
- Peace of mind: Customers rest easy knowing that all of their lockout-tagout needs have been taken care of by an industry-leading expert like IAC.
- ROI: IAC’s lockout-tagout program provides a substantial value that can be directly measured by our customers’ return on investment.
Additional IAC lockout-tagout options include:
- In-mold technology (IMT) placard
- Required annual review
Interested in learning more about lockout-tagout services? Ask any one of IAC’s Lockout-Tagout Specialists. They can be reached by phone at 800-345-4005 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.