It is important for a manufacturer to fully understand the installed base of industrial automation controls that keep its operation running smoothly. Consequently, IAC’s Asset Management Specialists work to audit these systems for our customers, arming them with the knowledge they need to reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
Leadership at any industrial production facility should be able to answer these simple questions:
- Where is system-critical electronic equipment located (for example, drives and processors)?
- What condition is that equipment in, and is it at risk of becoming obsolete?
- Do we have the parts on hand to properly maintain or replace these machines, and if so, are those parts well organized and ready in the event that they are needed?
An Installed Base Evaluation (IBE) by IAC’s Asset Management Specialists can give customers the
industrial intelligence they need to answer these questions with confidence.
IBE Automation Audits include:
- Comprehensive evaluation of customers’ integrated production systems and the associated technology
- Easy-to-understand reports and analytics
- In-depth life cycle status information for critical equipment
- Hardware and software compatibility reviews
- Inventory analysis and organization
- Assessment of risk due to system failure, etc.
The benefits of an IBE Automation Audit are clear:
Confidence: Customers breathe easy knowing that they truly understand the condition of their systems – and what their team will do when issues arise.
Efficiency: Customers’ inventory will include only the parts they need, reducing unnecessary costs.
Reduced downtime: By preparing for potential technology issues, those issues can be overcome
Interested in learning more about our Installed Base Evaluations? Ask Dave Oliver. He can be reached by phone at 901-261-2768 or via email at email@example.com.