Every day, IAC’s Network Security Specialists assess system-critical industrial technology and the connected networks that tie them together, identifying vulnerabilities and offering solutions that bolster customer confidence without slowing productivity.
IAC’s Network Security Specialists help our customers to answer these challenging questions:
- As the world becomes more and more connected, how secure is the network in my plant?
- Do I have a plan to address the ever-evolving risks presented by modern threats such as hackers and viruses?
- How will we respond if our security is compromised?
To find solutions, our specialists perform a comprehensive assessment of the customer’s current systems. Since we are an Authorized Distributor of Rockwell Automation products, we don’t just understand the world of industrial automation; we provide customers with the tools they need to make the most of it.
An IAC Network Security Assessment includes:
- In-depth analysis of current systems, including hardware, software and exchanged data such as ethernet packets
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluations that leverage both proven algorithmic assessment and emerging security technologies
- Easy-to-understand reports and analytics
- Prioritization of network risks and vulnerabilities
- Plans for improved system configurations, risk mitigation and actionable measures for prevention
The results of a Network Security Assessment are clear:
- Peace of Mind: It is easier to manage complex production processes when the customer is confident in the integrity of their systems.
- Improved Security: By proactively installing and maintaining proper security measures, the risk of a catastrophic breach can be minimized.
- Reduced Downtime: By eliminating security threats and network risks, resources can be used to manufacture products as intended.
Interested in learning more about our Network Security Assessments? Ask Randy Burkhart. He can be reached by phone at 901-498-5358 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.